Blogger's United 3.

10:30:00 PM

I was part of the 3rd installment of Blogger's United last June 2nd at Grand Events Place in Makati. All the fashion enthusiast went gaga over shopping(including me of course, hehe!). The fun part about this event is you get to meet your favorite bloggers and buy their pre-owned items like clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, etc. at really low low price! :)

I went to the event with my shopping buddy, Jeffrey. This was not the first time we attend the event. Blogger's United 2 was just so-so for me. We came their late around 3PM already (I have to blame Jef for coming late). What do you expect right? We went home disappointed... most of the items left are not really of my taste but at least we did not go home empty handed. There were somehow good finds naman. Blogger's United 3 was awesome though I'm totally broke now. Hahahaha!

It was a success! Jampacked. :)
 
Awesomeeeee
Fan girl mode on...

With gorgeous Lisa Kahayon.

With Cheyser
Jef and Carlos Concepcion <3
With my Boyfriend, Robbie Becroft! Chos! Hahaha
With David Guison. <3
<3
Though it was raining that day, Bloggers United 3 was still a success. Congrats to the organizers of this event. I'm looking forward to a much bigger and bongga event next time for Blogger's United 4. Hehehe! Lot of Bloggers participated including the blogger from Jakarta, Anastasia Siantar who flew in just for Blogger's United 3. Awesomesauce! I really went crazy shopping that day and went home happy with all the items I bought from the event.


Asymmetric skirt from Forever 21; Shoes from WAGW


Jeffrey's outfit
We were tired after so we decided to eat at Eat & Go in SM Megamall. 





See you all guys on next Blogger's United event. Ciao! :):):)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe