Things I am grateful for. (A Pre-Birthday post)

11:30:00 PM

Okay, I can't believe I will be turning 25 couple of days from now. Honestly, whenever I think of my age I can't help but to get surprised at all. 25? Can't believe. I never think of having my own family yet. Not at all.

Being young at heart helps a lot on how you look physically. It will come out naturally. Not to brag, but a lot of friends, strangers and acquaintances thought I am just 20. I have to emphasize it. 20 YEARS OF AGE!!! HAHAHAHA! Woah, that's 5 years younger! ♥

It's in the attitude okay. 'Nuff said. Hehehehe

This might sound funny but my height helped a lot too. The perks of being a petite lady. Hahahaha! Choz.

Seriously, I have a lot of things to be thankful for.

I wanna thank God for giving me another year to live and fulfill my dreams and to be with my loved ones. Family, friends, and of course, Arvin. Aaaaaw! I have a boyfriend who drew me closer to God. Wow, that's a blessing, right? <3

I don't wish any material things in this world for they are within my control. If you want something work for it. That's my motto in life. But the gift of good health, peace of mind and safety of my loved ones that's beyond our control and that's what all I ask for on my special day. I am proud to say, God has given me these blessings. Thank you, Lord. You have given me more than I deserve.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe