How To Get A Postal ID in Pasig

11:00:00 PM

I just booked a flight to HK last week and guess what? Got no passport yet! GREAT! I am now mandated to fix my passport so I started on getting valid IDs.

(I was a victim of riding-in-tandem last year so all my IDs were stolen).

I checked Google what are the acceptable IDs in Philippines. I found out that Postal ID is the very easiest to acquire. All you need to do is to visit your municipal's postal office. I got mine in Pasig Postal Office. Here are the ff. requirements you need:

  • Postal ID Application Form (which you can get on any Philippine Postal Office and TAKE NOTE: It's FREE, so you're not supposed to pay any amount.) 
  • 3pcs. 2x2 ID picture with white background.
  • Cedula (if you don't have yet, you can go to your municipal's office to request for Cedula. I believe it's only less than Php50. By the way, I just learned from a friend that if you are asked what is your occupation do not declare it, you can specify you're jobless because you will be asked to pay huge amount. Just an advice!)
  • Barangay Clearance (it's fine if you don't have Bgy. Clearance & Notary Public they can provide one for you.)
  • Notary Public
  • Birth Certificate (I believe this is optional but to make sure you can bring one. I brought mine but was not asked to present it.)
I submitted all the requirements I have with me (Cedula and my 2x2 ID picture) after I fill up the form. It cost me Php 350 and that includes everything. They'll process the Bgy. Clearance & Notary Public which I find very convenient. The lady asked me to go back the next day to claim my ID. Finally, I got my Postal ID the day after. It's very quick and easy. Next in line, renewal of my NBI Clearance.


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. So accepted po ng DFA ang postal ID? Ano pa pong ID/document sinubmit nyo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. San po sa pasig kayo kumuha ng cedula?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sa postal office ka ba po nagapply ng postal id? tia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mabilis lang po ba makuha ang postal id sa pasig?

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe