Katy Perry: Part of Me

9:57:00 AM

To all Katy Perry fans out there, have you seen Katy's Part of Me? If not, you MUST watch it and you'll love Katy even more. I just saw it couple of days ago and I'm still on Katy Perry high right now. In fact, I'm listening to all Katy's hits while blogging this. Hahaha! (Pardon me for being too much of a fan)
There was actually a one part on the movie I cried that's when Katy was crying because of Russell Brand, you know hard it is to have your heart broken. I actually had seen two sides of Katy Perry which I appreciate more.


When Katy had her concert on February 2012 it was the first major concert I ever watched because I'm not really a fan of LIVE concerts unless I am REALLY A BIG FAN of the artist. So when I knew about Katy's CALIFORNIA DREAM concert believe me I went gaga and like a lil kid giggling of too much excitement. Her concert was just absolutely AMAZING, AWESOME and so GAY. Best part of the concert? Aside from Katy kissed Ivan Dorschner on the concert, I have my own favorite from Katy's concert it was the very last part... she had this foam machine and sprayed foam on the crowd whil singing California Gurls. Woah! Gotta love this girl! I love you, Katy! ♥♥♥

 Saw this photo on the net and I like her more without make-up. Pretty and simple. :)


This is the only photo we had from Katy's concert seriously I didn't know SLRs are not allowed. :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe