"Restoring Broken Fellowship"

3:51:00 AM

Like anybody else in a relationship I had my heart broken recently. While I was crying my heart out feeling helpless I saw this book just in time, The ever famous The Purpose Driven Life. There was a sudden urge to grab and read it. I guess you got an idea already what I learned from it-- forgiveness. I read the whole chapter hoping that it would enlighten me. I learned so much from it. I whispered all my frustrations and anger to Him like talking to my best friend. God healed my wounded heart after. I might sound OA cos I ain't a religious person at all but I was really surprised how God healed me.

It's really difficult to forgive when you're deeply wounded and forget what happened is just beyond impossible. But nothing's really impossible when you surrender everything to Him.

Point to Ponder: Relationships are always worth restoring.
Verse to Remember: "Do everything possible on your part to live in peace with everybody."

After all I'm grateful because our relationship is stronger and even better now. Feeling ko we are still on a dating stage. Seriously. Haha! :)

 I love him from here to there!! Enough of mushy post na! I love you GAZILLION TIMES!!!!! <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe