ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS...

8:30:00 PM

Christmas is fast approaching. I just can't believe it's 7 days to go!!  I just wanna share to you guys some of my Christmas wishlist (my boyfriend might have a peek on my blog at least you got an idea already if you're still clueless HAHA).


1. Fujifilm Instax Minis 7S. This is cheap for an instant camera but I won't REALLY spend money for this. But I would REALLYYY love to get one for Christmas!



2. Casio Retro GOLD Watch. This is also a cheap watch if you're after the quality.




 3. MAC Spring 2013 Archie’s Girls Collection. (Photo from Chicprofile). OMG!! I WANT THESE! But too bad it will be available on March 2013. Pwede pa naman late Christmas gift eh! HAHAHA


...these are some of the things I want as of the moment. This will be UPDATED! HAHA

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe