Thank You, 2012!

11:37:00 AM

Looking back on all the things happened on 2012 I couldn't help but say "Wow, I really had an awesome year!".

I am thankful for everything that happened last year even the crappy ones because we all learn from mistakes and trials we encounter. 

I have  few friends that proved to me they are worth  keeping forever. I realized that you don't need a lot of friends around because in the end only true friends will stay at your side in good and bad times and won't judge you for being such a bitch.

Boyfriend will never be out of my list that I should be thankful for. He never gets tired of loving me cos... again, I AM A STUBBORN GIRLFRIEND. When I say stubborn yes, I really am. I guess my stubbornness is still tolerable, we wouldn't last for 2 years now (and still counting) if I'm getting out of control. Haha! And I just wanna brag that I completed the Sunday mass for the entire 2012, that's how Arvin influenced me. I am a better person NOW as compared before.

My family, of course. They are my source of inspiration.

I am blessed with having a job that pays for all my shit. I can't complain cos without my job I'm nothing. I can't buy all the frivolous stuff I want.

I just wanna end my 2012 with positivity and throw away the negative people and thoughts behind. They're just draining our energy away--in short energy suckers. 

To people that I'm not in good terms with, (for unknown reasons) let's just forget everything, I forgive and forget just like that cos life's too short to spend it with hatred. I apologize if I hurt any one of you. Trust me, it was really unintentional. I'm never the type of person who hurts someone intentionally. I'm gonna leave all our issues behind and let’s all be happy.

Anyway, I'm never a fan of New Year's resolution ever since but today I'm gonna make one. Well, I guess less shopping this year and more globe trotting. Lastly, be optimistic ALWAYS.

 Cheers!

Happy New Year!!  :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe