HONG KONG - First time around.

9:55:00 PM

As soon as the plane landed at Hong Kong Airport, I can't describe the feeling. I was so giddy and excited. As I got out of the air plane, the cool weather happily welcomed me. Finally, I can now strut my winter outfits. Haha! 



 I was impressed how everyone's so fashion forward. I love the way they dress up!



 And the MTR, incomparable to Manila's MRT! Really spacious.


The churches have basically no difference in Manila but the way they deliver the holy mass is just absolutely different in Manila. No kids running around and crying.








I get to ride on their double-decked bus and most of their buses are good as new. Another item off on my bucket list.



This trip was just amazing. I love you HangKang! <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe