Shameless Post: #OTWOL

8:23:00 PM

The very last series I remember watching that made me "kilig" was "The Boys Over Flowers". It made me cry buckets and kilig at the same time.

I stopped watching teleseryes and koreanovelas when I started working (so that was a long time ago). I still do watch some teleseryes but #OnTheWingsOfLove caught my attention. Given na yun fact na mapapanood ka kasi James Reid yun eh but aside from that, the story changed my views on love.

I've watched #JaDine before in The Diary ng Pangit and their acting was pretty decent. But, I started to become a fan from there on. Hahaha! So when I knew that James Reid and Nadine Lustre will have their own TV series together I was quite ecstatic. I started watching #OTWOL since Episode 1.  I was never a fan of love teams, honestly. I have dislike so many love teams on TV. But #JaDine is different among the other. #OTWOL brought back that "kilig feeling" as if I'm a teenager AGAIN. LELZ


But let me tell you reasons why I love #OTWOL and #JaDine:

  1. JaDine is not overacting. This real life couple acts very natural. Their acting skills improved a lot that surely made us cry buckets. They are effortlessly cute together.
  2.  What you see is what you get. Unlike other love teams, James and Nadine give real score to their fans. They don't give wrong signals. They admitted they were just friends then when they turned into a real life couple they shared it to everyone. #TeamReal
  3.  I want a Tatang Sol and Tita Jack in my life. He is the best dad a girl could ever have. And of course, Tita Jack. She is the fairy god mother we wish we ever had. A matchmaker from heaven! LOL. 
  4. From reel to real kisses of Leah and Clark. Everyone felt that's a real kiss of James and Nadine.
  5. It's directed from the one and only Antoinette Jadaone. She got me with the movie "That Thing called Tadhana". 
  6. The tear-jerking theme songs. I started to get emotional when Erik Santos, Daryl Ong and Kyla starts to sing on the background. How painful it can get? 
  7.  The story happens in real life. Leah's American dreams and choosing between family (and career) over love. No matter how you hate Leah's decision to leave Clark for Dubai you understand it's for Tatang Sol. You can't judge her for that.  
  8. Those #Hugot words from Miguel Severo. Rico's poems in the teleserye surely made your heart broken. ALWAYS. Why are you doing this to me Miguel? HUHU
  9. Because Olivar family is your #FAMILYGOALS. No matter what trials come their way, they always got each other. 
  10. It's a story of inspiration and forgiveness. When Tolayts went back to school for his love for Tiffany. Aah, the things we do for love. And, when the Olivar family learned that Nanang is still alive they learned to forgive because life is too short for grudges.
  11. You learn lessons from CLeah's relationship. Remember when Leah left Clark for Dubai? It made me realize the importance of compromise in every relationship. You can never judge your partner's life choices. You must learn how to compromise. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe