PLATA PHOTOGRAPHY

9:08:00 PM

Let me start this post by saying: I love all the photos from last week's photo shoot. 

My friend, Kriz, invited us for a photo shoot at University of the Philippines. He is currently on a project collecting photographs of people using his film camera. Honestly, I didn't take this photo shoot seriously. It was more like "get together" to me because I haven't seen these people in a while.

Only then I realized Kriz is becoming a legit photographer after I saw the photographs he took from his film camera. He's really getting better and better with film photography.

My favorite <3
Best Friends

  
I think I might give film photography a try. The tricky part shooting in film is you're never sure what you are going to get and for me that's the exciting part. I own a Nikon D40 which I haven't used for such a long time now so I am baffled between selling my D40 (and get a film camera instead) or just keep it for now. Recently, I just got a Fujifilm X30 for myself as a birthday gift. And I'm loving the photos so far. 

Kriz and I are planning to go to Hidalgo soon to trade my old Nikon D40 with a film camera. I am excited. I can't wait to learn film photography. 

 These are some of the photos I took from my Fujifilm X30.





What do you guys think? :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe