My 2016 so far.

2:55:00 AM

It's quarter past 6, feeling sleepy and sick. I'm feeling the immense urge to sleep but I thought I need do something productive (so, yeah, here I am blogging). I remember last 2015, I told my 27-year old self to take a leap on my career by 2016. I want to get out of my comfort zone. I want to focus on learning new things and try to be as productive as I can.

So, how's my 2016 so far?

1. I have started blogging again, obviously. 

I don't know if someone even reads my blog (but if you do, thank you!). I'm so glad I find time to update my blog if I can. I stopped blogging for almost 3 years. I don't know why I lost interest probably because my life's too boring to share hahaha

2. I'm keeping a planner again. 

I stopped keeping a planner because I wanted my life to be spontaneous (or simply because I really had no plans before). But this year, I am keeping one because my 2016 is full of to-do's, goals and travel plans. I'm excited to fill out my planner. Aaah, I can't wait to be productive this year!


3. On Investing my money
 
I'm excited to share that I'll be back to school by next month. It's a short course though but instead of spending my money on frivolous stuff, I am investing for professional growth and development. Also, I learned to be more careful with how I spend my money. Gone are the days when I carelessly spend my hard-earned money on clothes and things I don't really need. My goal now is to save, save and become financially stable. I'm proud to say I am smarter now compared when I was in my early 20's, reckless and carefree. 

4. Embracing changes positively. 

I remember my younger years when I used to hate "change". Whatever changes happens in my life, I always take it negatively and sadly I didn't get to see the bright side of it. I was happy with my own comfort zone (who doesn't like it anyway). And because changes happens constantly everywhere whether it be in my life, work, relationship, etc I have learned to deal with it. I learned to see the positive side of every situation. It wasn't easy honestly, but if you train your mind to see the good in it everything else follows. :)


I'm writing this down so I could track what I have been doing this 2016 and something to make me feel positive whenever I'm feeling lost (ano daw? hahaha).
  
So how's your 2016 so far? :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe