I'm back to blogging

9:57:00 PM

It's been a while since the last time I updated my blog. I don't know why I suddenly stopped blogging, maybe my life was just too boring to share. I was inspired by some random Facebook user to start blogging (again). One day, you will look back at your old diaries and realize how much you have changed and be amazed of how you were as a person. I agree with her on this.

I used to love blogging way back highschool and college. I write about random thoughts and stuff. One day, I was bored and thought of reading my old blog.  I can't help but to reminisce my old self. I was like "Seriously I did that" thing and "Yuck, look how jologs I was". It will make you realize how much you have grown and matured. 


I always find it amusing to look back at your thoughts when you were young and free.
And who among us didn't write about our heart aches? Reading my blog helped me remember the feelings I once had (and, of course, feelings i have until now). Uhm, ano daw?

So, starting this 2016 I will try to write as often as I can. I will write down my thoughts, happiness, anger, disappointments so one day I could look back at it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe