Birthday Post

3:12:00 AM

Wow! I can't believe it's 2016 already! 

Last time I checked, we are celebrating the holiday season and now January is almost over.

Where did the time go? 

Few days ago, boyfriend just turned thirty. I can't believe how time flies so fast!!! When you're getting older, years turn into months and months turn into days.

I'm panicking!! 

Couple of days ago, I took a vacation leave so I could celebrate with him. 

He took me to a date a day before his birthday. Nothing fancy, just a typical boyfriend-girlfriend-kinda date. 

I'm so happy he was very supportive of my "jologs" side when he chose to watch #WalangForever over Star Wars. Hahaha! 

We saw the movie #WalangForever. I was surprised by the story twist. This is another tear-jerking movie by Antoinette Jadaone. I love her!

Jericho Rosales never fails. GOOD JOB JERICHO!



The next day we started his day by attending the morning mass in Quiapo Church. 




I can't leave Quiapo without taking a quick stroll to Hidalgo. This street is a heaven for camera lovers. 

So many camera shops here who buy and sells vintage cameras. 

I'm thinking of selling my old Nikon D40. I cant even recall the last time I used it. I'm one of those people who's very sentimental when it comes to my stuff so I'm quite baffled right now if I'm ready to let go. Letting go is never easy. Aaaaww!! #HUGOT

We spent the entire day playing Battlefront and Just Dance on PS4. I should have taken a video of myself dancing so everyone could see how awful I am when dancing! Wahahaha


The celebration was nothing fancy but it's nothing like celebrating it with people who truly matters. Not gonna post anything cheezy here because I've been telling him every day how much I love him.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe