It's only a BAD day not a BAD life.

7:15:00 PM


Have you ever experienced when your day was nothing but a nightmare?

When everything was not right. 

You're just fucking stressed out with everything and the people around? 

I just had that "BAD DAY" last Friday!!!!!

It all started how stressed I was with the work load. When the management requires to render 10hrs overtime in a week which means 2 hours of overtime in a day. 

So many unplanned expenses not to mention. 

Payday Friday came. The day you've been waiting after spending too much last holiday season. You found out that your pay slip has disputes!!!!! Fck!!! It was my fault though.

It didn't stop there.

Recently, I just dyed my hair back to black. 



To be honest, I was half-hearted with the result. It was too black for me. 

So I thought of dyeing my hair back to brown. I decided to dye my hair at home with Arvin's help. 

While I was at Watson's deciding which color should I choose, the sales lady approached me and said...

"Mam, nagpa-black po kasi kayo di tatalab kahit anong color sa hair nyo unless i-bleach yan" 

"Talaga?" 

"Gusto nyo po itong blonde color na lang. Ang result nyan di masyado obvious" 

To cut the story short, I took her advise. She really has a point naman after all. 

So I got those 2 boxes (blonde color) the sales lady recommended

After watching countless YouTube tutorials I finally DIY my hair. 

I started applying from roots to end!!!! 

THE RESULT WAS A MAJOR DISASTER. My roots gone blonde then the rest stayed black. Di nga sya tumalab!!!! You can just imagine how awful I looked!!! Please stop laughing!!! Huhuhu
 
Arvin laughed at me but hugged me right after. The only comfort I needed that time. Hahaha! (OA ba?)

The next day I woke up early and went to the salon (where I had my hair done).

The lady who did my hair for couple of times now was laughing at me. I feel so embarrassed. Huhuhuhu

I asked her to fix my hair. Because I was lucky girl that day, the salon has no stock of black color to cover up the mistake. 

Why must these things happen today!!!!! WHY

She told me to try other salon. I have to fix my hair ASAP!!! Nobody cant see me with that hair!!! 

Good thing the salon she recommend was few steps away and YESSSSSS they have stock of black color. 

I'M SO HAPPY MY HAIR WAS REVIVED!!!!! 

Lesson learned:

Bawasan ang pag mamaganda. Matutong makuntento!!! HAHAHA

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe