TAIPEI: DAY 2

3:31:00 AM

We woke up early for our first day in Taipei. The nearest station from our apartment is Nanshijao Station which was 10 minute walk from our apartment. I miss walking the streets of Taipei. The cold breeze on morning and the busy people rushing to work.

We took an MRT from Nanshijao Station to Chiang Kai Shek station. I was amazed how huge this place is. This is one of the famous tourist attraction in Taiwan. It was said that this place was built in memory of Chiang Kai Shek, former president of Taiwan. If you want to understand Taiwan's culture, this is a must visit attraction. 


Me and Arvin
 Look how lovely this place is. It's absolutely gorgeous. Once you reached the top of the temple you will see the entire view of the garden.

In Taipei, people ride a bicycle instead of a scooter as their main form of transportation.

Our next stop was the Taipei Zoo. For some reasons, I don't have much photos of the animals here. This is by far the cleanest zoo I've ever been to. It has most of the animals I've never seen before like camel, kangaroo and koala bear. Look how cute are they! 

CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, camel



First let me take #OOTD shot LELZ

These cute kids having their field trip
So many changes on our planned itinerary. We were supposed to go to Gondola after, however it was already getting late so we decided to leave and look for a nice place to eat. I had list of nice places to check but unfortunately we have to change plans because it's a struggle to get around Taipei when you don't have internet connection.


I told Arvin that we can go visit Zhonxiao Dunha Complex for unique finds, street arts and picturesque shops but we got lost while we're on our way then we came across this cool cafe somewhere

I took this photo purposely because I love her hair color.


It was a bit pricey though for a churros. But God, I love it!! In fact, while writing this I'm seriously craving. Taipei 101 was not part of our itinerary on Day 1 but we decided to visit it on our first night. We realized that Taipei 101 is more beautiful at night.


Taipei 101 at night
Arvin and I don't want to go home yet so we thought of going to Ximending District which was supposed to be on our Day 2.

Ximending District

Ximending District is one of the popular night markets in Taipei. I find this place expensive for shopping and dining. But, you can't leave Ximending without trying their street foods. So many street foods everywhere. I went home with a happy tummy! :)


One of my favorites!
THIS IS SOO FCKING GOOD!!!!

The famous Ay-Chung rice flour noodles
Another favorite!!! I think I finished more than 10 dumplings! HEAVEN

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe