TAIPEI DAY 3: JIUFEN, SHIFEN AND KEELUNG NIGHT MARKET

9:37:00 AM

Jiufen and Shifen were my most favorite place in Taipei. When I was still planning our itinerary, I wanted to include Taroko Gorge but it's hard to squeeze in all the places we want to visit in a limited time. I had to give up Taroko Gorge from our itinerary, but I will make sure to see Taroko Gorge on our next visit.

The staircase to heaven ay Jiufen pala. LELZ
We took more than a hundred steps in a narrow staircase to reach the top of this town. It is a good place for exploring and eating. So many interesting shops everywhere too.

Gorgeous
Trying to be artsy fartsy with my shot


Jiufen
I asked a random guy to take us a photo
Some say keep your expectations low so you'll never be disappointed. I didn't expect Taiwan to be this beautiful. Taipei is truly an underrated country. It doesn't need touristy ads to get noticed. It's like a hidden gem waiting to be discovered. 


I felt the excitement as we head to Shifen to fly a sky lantern. Arvin and I had a small argue because he wanted to fly a lantern at night and I was the opposite. He convinced me that sky lantern is beautiful at night (which I totally agree) however I was kinda worried how our photos will turn out. I was like "Gabi na yun, for sure some random people will take our photos", "Paano pag di marunong yun? Eh di blurred lahat ng photos natin!!!!" "Di na yun instagram worthy" LELZ






Ngiting excited?

Of course, I knew it. Most of the photos were blurred. The photo below was the only decent photo we had.

Off my bucket list!

 Since our first day in Taipei, we've been having our dinner on night markets nearest from us. Miaokou night market in Keelung was the nearest. By far was my most favorite night market in Taipei. It has wide array of snacks. DELICIOUS FOOD EVERYWHERE.



Dumplings!!!
Maki!!!
Peanut butter freeze

Roasted pork in a bread bun
When in Taipei, huge appetite is a must. It is one of the most exciting food trip destination in Asia. There are so many great dishes in Taiwan we haven't tried. I can't even remember if there's any food I tried which I didn't like.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe